At JobFinders, our main priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and potential employees. As the world continues to be impacted by the spread of COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are committed to serving the needs of our employees.
While there are no reported cases of the virus at JobFinders, we encourage you to use your on-line tools you may need to assess your employee accounts.
- You can access your accounts logging into www.jobfindersusa.com. Then go to employee login. It’s a free and easy way to check personal info, assignments, pay history, e-documents and use the on-line time entry system when applicable to you.
- You may stay in contact by emailing your advisor. Please do not call unless it is urgent. We are overwhelmed with non-essential calls.
- While using the portal is easier and faster (in most cases) to manage your account, please feel free to call the office closest to you if your need is urgent or an emergency.
- Our offices are open Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- If you are sick with symptoms outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, https://www.cdc.gov/ , DO WHAT IS SUGGESTED BY THE CDC. DO NOT go to the jobsite or come to an office until you are cleared to do so. Call in to your branch office, as you normally would do and contact the appropriate person at the assigned client.
Rest assured that we have taken the necessary steps to serve you safely and securely. In addition to meeting your needs, JobFinders is well prepared to help you without interruption in service. We’ve enhanced cleaning at our locations and asked branch staff to take added measures to keep their hands and work-stations clean, which may include excusing themselves to wash their hands between meetings.
We appreciate all of you and will keep you updated via your portal.